If you’re shooting for the stars, let us provide the rocket fuel.
Is your team always searching for the best opportunities to serve kids? Do you have an audacious vision to give students the best possible education?
You’re in the right place.
Polarys Succeed will help you translate that vision and passion into an action plan uniquely tailored to your school.
Over the course of Polarys Succeed, you will:
- Expand your vision of “School Improvement”
- Refocus on what matters
- Overcome data paralysis
- Supercharge your data team
- Build staff & community support for your vision
Don’t limit your vision to the usual suspects.
Find hidden opportunities for huge student gains & budget savings.
The Polarys Succeed Difference
What makes the School Holistic Improvement Program different? A lot.
TYPICAL SI PROGRAM
|✓ Explores EVERY facet of your system to find hidden opportunities for student growth & cost savings||✘ Focus limited to a few areas, ignoring many critical factors to increasing success & saving money|
|✓ Refines your plan until you know it will work for your school & students||✘ One-size-fits-all solutions|
|✓ Integrates stakeholder input||✘ Fails to build stakeholder buy-in|
|✓ Progress monitoring plan included||✘ No follow-up to ensure success|
|✓ Teaches your team fundamental skills, so they can replicate the process on their own||✘ Limited training|
1: Register Your School or District
Fill out our streamlined application to register for Polarys Succeed
2: Expert Consultation
Consultation with a Polarys School Improvement expert to:
- Clarify your challenge area(s)
- Build your dream team
3: 1-day Core Skills “Boot Camp”
Send team members to the annual Polarys Boot Camp: Core Skills of Data-Informed Leadership
- Learn how to run a highly-efficient Data Team
- Build a common team vision
- Hone your data analysis skills
- Launch your journey
4: Team Orientation
During this 2 hour session, a Polarys expert will support your team in:
- Setting their 9 month Polarys Suceed milestones
- Using the Polarys Data Team, Goal-Setting, and Metric-Building Protocols
- Exploring their Polarys data
Over the next several months, the team will follow the Polarys Succeed schedule, including:
- Setting a clear, attainable, specific goal for your school
- Identifying the most powerful opportunities for achieving your goal
- Learning from True Peer mentor schools
- Build your Data-Empowered Polarys Plan, using templates we provide
- Establish a success monitoring plan
6: Ongoing Expert Support
Throughout the process, your team has access to Polarys school improvement experts for ongoing support. In addition, we schedule regular check-in dates along the way, to ensure your team stays on course for success.
7: Polarys Succeed Presentation
After completing the planning process, your team will have a presentation-ready Polarys Succeed plan that is:
- Informed by multiple data sources
- Tested and refined by your team
- Connects back to larger district goals
- Pre-approved by key stakeholders