It’s who knows you.
Does your professional learning community really understand the unique challenges of your school?
Or are you using your LinkedIn network as your support system?
When most of us are looking for advice, we call on our professional network:
- Nearby schools
- Schools in our district
- Former ed school classmates
- Fellow PD participants
- Other friends & family in education jobs
But would you ask your 1st grade teachers to recommend a high school math program? Of course not!
When you need mentorship or insights, you need peers who understand the challenges facing your students, staff, school, and community.
With True Peer™ schools, you’ll find a group of peers who’ve walked in your shoes. True Peer partners have informed ideas on what works for schools like yours. These are the superintendents, principals, and lead teachers who know the issues you’re facing – because they’re facing the same ones.
True Peer schools share:
- % of students in poverty
- % of students in special education
- % of ELL students
and coming soon…
- Racial demographics
- % Gifted & Talented
Who Are Your True Peers?
With your Polarys account, you instantly see the 10 unique True Peer schools* for every demographic combination, meaning you can instantly find the True Peers with the best Polarys performance for your MOST challenging group of students.
You can discover:
- How did other schools with high ELL populations deal with classroom integration?
- What kind of classroom teacher PD worked for other schools with high special ed ratios?
- How have other schools with low poverty rates dealt with differentiation pressures?
Learn from those who know your challenges.
* Polarys full account only. Polarys trial accounts provide 3 True Peer schools and limited demographic variables.